Saturday, December 14, 2013

Season's Greetings


We are getting our first real snow tonight...6"-12" they say. This will make fellow Vermonters happy. I will try to appreciate the beauty of having my world transformed overnight. It is always a magical event and made even better by a little sunshine! If your December is a dark gray gloomy one, here are some rays for you. 4pm Winter Garden.

This large pastel is finally in the frame after a particularly long gestation period in which it just hung around and hung around my studio...sort of like the snowdrops...wishing won't do it...one must just wait until the time is right. Not sure where it's next stop is, but I think I will enjoy it for awhile in it's finished state.

2 comments:

Zoe Tilley Poster said...

Looks like it was well worth the wait... Enchanting.

Melissa Whalen Haertsch said...

Really, Roddy, how do you even DO that?

Popular Posts