Monday, August 18, 2008

NEPA Regional Art 2008

prints available
Two of my Fig Street Series plein air pastels will be shown in this exhibit. My work will be hanging at the Hope Horn Gallery, University of Scranton, although the exhibit includes Keystone College's
Linder Gallery, AFA Gallery and Marywood University Galleries as well. The progressive reception starts on the 11th at 2pm at the Hope Horn Gallery. I will miss the festivities because I will be here in the studio hosting visitors during the Artists' Open House Weekend.

Both paintings were done on location in my daughter, Zoƫ's, Scranton backyard garden. It is a lively and colorful spot.

Artists' work was chosen from 25 counties;16 in Pennsylvania, 6 in New York and 3 in New Jersey. So I am very happy & honored to be included. The Hope Horn Gallery is a beautiful venue at the University of Scranton.

1 comment:

Donna T said...

Congratulations! That painting is one of my favorites on your website.

Popular Posts